Accountability is owning your decisions and being aware of their effect on yourself, others and the environment.
Accountability looks and sounds like:
- I showed that my words and actions matter and I am responsible for them.
- I helped someone make a good choice.
- I played an active role during group learning time.
- I spent time learning about issues that are prevalent in my community/world.
- I treated other people with respect.
- I went out of my way to help someone when they needed it.
- I showed what I care for my environment.
- I actively contributed to my school/world in positive ways.
- I accepted consequences when I made a poor choice.
- I actively showed that I was trustworthy/responsible.
- I showed that I care for other people/places/things.