Using questions to build curiosity.
Creating, asking and answering questions for different purposes. Using strategies to get the most out of questioning.
Questioning looks and sounds like:
- I asked a challenging question that made people think.
- I asked for more time or additional information when I did not know the answer to a question.
- I provided evidence to support my response to a question.
- I was confident when asking a question.
- I asked a question that was relevant to our topic.
- I used wait time after asking someone a question.
- I used a series of questions to help guide me through the inquiry process.